To apply for a position listed above, please send your resume along with salary requirement by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (337)235-4178. No phone calls.
Medical Director (full-time)
AcadianaCares seeks a full-time Medical Director to oversee clinical services at AcadianaCares’ Community Health & Wellness Center (ACCHWC), an FQHC Look-Alike providing comprehensive, culturally appropriate healthcare on a sliding scale, especially to those facing economic or social barriers to care. The Medical Director is responsible for leading clinical staff in the growing ACCHWC. This position ensures timely access to high quality medical care for ACCHWC patients through clinical improvements, supervision, and oversight of quality initiatives.
- Board-certified Family or Primary Care Physician or Internist with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Previous experience with HIV and infectious disease.
- Initially carry own malpractice insurance.
- Comfortable with electronic health records and practice management systems or willing to learn.
- Current license to practice medicine in the State of Louisiana.
- Valid DEA certificate.
- Successful completion of an accredited residency program.
- Administrative and supervisory experience.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must legally be able to work in the United States.
Certified Billing Clerk (full-time)
Qualifications include experience in billing medical claims, contacting insurance companies, processing and sending payment statements, accepting payments, monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts.
MONDAY–FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • SATURDAY–SUNDAY CLOSED
Clinic Hours of Operation: MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY 12:00PM–8PM
809 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DRIVE • LAFAYETTE, LA 70501 • P: 337.233.2437
©2009–2020 ACADIANA CARES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED