Our clients and their families can be confident that our services will be focused on their unique needs. We currently hold a three-year accreditation.
Our Accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
• Involve clients and their families in planning their care
• Respect individual cultural preferences
• Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large
• Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness
• Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the accreditation process, visit www.carf.org.
We are unable to respond to emergency needs. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
* The clinic at the Community Health and Wellness Center earned Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC LAL) designation on 8/1/2019.
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM
Clinic Hours of Operation: MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY 8AM–7PM
809 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DRIVE • LAFAYETTE, LA 70501 • P: 337.233.2437
©2009–2023 ACADIANA CARES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | FRAUD NOTICE