We treat everyone with dignity and respect, and AcadianaCares is a safe space for our patients to provide information relevant to their care, including about their sexual orientation or gender identity. We are dedicated to ensuring that LGBTQ patients can access quality healthcare in a welcoming and supportive environment.
What we offer:
• Primary care for LGBTQ patients and their families.
• Information, Referral and Patient Navigation for LGBTQ patients and consumers.
• Outreach and Health Education for LGBTQ communities.
• Advocacy for LGBTQ Health Equity with local and national policymakers, researchers, and educators.
To schedule an appointment, call 337.704.0787 or 337.233.2437 ext. 155.
We are unable to respond to emergency needs. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
* The clinic at the Community Health and Wellness Center earned Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC LAL) designation on 8/1/2019.