HIV CASE MANAGEMENT
Our case managers work with eligible individuals to link and refer them to needed services, such as primary medical care, mental health / psychosocial support, substance use disorder treatment, and other social services.
The goal of our case managers is to help individuals identify any barriers to accessing care, and help them to obtain the needed services. As part of this commitment, case managers at AcadianaCares will:
• Conduct assessments and help clients develop care plans
• Connect clients to medical and social services
• Cultivate practical, social and emotional support for our clients
Persons eligible for case management services at AcadianaCares are primarily:
• At great risk of HIV/STD infection because their lives are unstable
• Newly diagnosed
• Living with HIV
We are unable to respond to emergency needs. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
* The clinic at the Community Health and Wellness Center earned Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC LAL) designation on 8/1/2019.
MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 8AM–8PM
Clinic Hours of Operation: MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY 12:00PM–8PM
809 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DRIVE • LAFAYETTE, LA 70501 • P: 337.233.2437
©2009–2020 ACADIANA CARES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED