TESTING & SEXUAL HEALTH SCREENINGS
AcadianaCares emphasizes prevention of sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) and improved access to sexual health services by offering screening and testing.
Sexual health screenings are available by appointment.
Walk-ins are also welcome on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 3:00pm and 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Sexual health services offered by the Health Clinic at AcadianaCares:
• HIV testing, care, and maintenance
• PrEP and PEP prescription and maintenance
• STI testing (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and hepatitis A and B without symptoms)
• Hepatitis C (HCV) testing and treatment
• Diagnosis and treatment for symptomatic STIs and for patients with known exposure
• Prevention education and risk reduction counseling to minimize risk for STIs and HIV
To schedule an appointment, call 337.704.0787 or 337.233.2437 ext. 155.
We are unable to respond to emergency needs. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
* The clinic at the Community Health and Wellness Center earned Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC LAL) designation on 8/1/2019.