TESTING & SEXUAL HEALTH SCREENINGS
Sexual health screenings are available by appointment.
Walk-ins also welcome on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 3:00pm and during evening hours on those days from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Sexual health services offered by the Health Clinic at AcadianaCares:
• HIV testing, care, and maintenance
• PrEP and PEP prescription and maintenance
• STI testing (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and hepatitis A and B without symptoms)
• Hepatitis C (HCV) testing and treatment
• Diagnosis and treatment for symptomatic STIs and for patients with known exposure
• Prevention education and risk reduction counseling to minimize risk for STIs and HIV
To schedule an appointment, call 337.704.0787 or 337.233.2437 ext. 155.
We are unable to respond to emergency needs. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
* The clinic at the Community Health and Wellness Center earned Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC LAL) designation on 8/1/2019.
MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 8AM–8PM
Clinic Hours of Operation: MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8AM–4:30PM • TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY 12:00PM–8PM
809 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DRIVE • LAFAYETTE, LA 70501 • P: 337.233.2437
©2009–2020 ACADIANA CARES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED